Hello, here are the meeting minutes from 09.12.2017. Thank you all for making time to attend!
BLUE WEEK 09.24.17 – 09.30.17
- “without the blue, there would be no green”
- 9.24 Clean Up is also International Coastal Cleanup Day!
- 9.29 Andrew Hudson Lecture: Students will lead a toast to celebrate his efforts and contributions to the UN.
- 9/30 Aquatopia: Professors or students who would like to participate should contact May Joseph (email@example.com). There will be a rehearsal prior to the performance. Performance will be dedicated to people dedicated by the recent hurricanes.
- Individual Event Flyers and Posters are attached, and can also be found at: https://prattsustainabilitycoalition.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/blue-week-2017-calendar-of-events/
- Mellisa Brown from the library will coordinate recording the lecture and sharing footage https://talks.pratt.edu/
- How do we get a live feed of presentations and events during Blue Week?
Any suggestions for green week or blue week? Please email Tetsu Ohara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sustainable Design Certificate (non-credit) Program
There is a new Sustainable Design Certificate (non-credit) Program at Pratt SCPS this Fall, with Tetsu Ohara, Carolyn Shafer, Annie Coggan, Caleb Crawford, and Christian Rietzke
- This program is open to all adults who seek to create innovative design sustainably and who are not seeking a degree program.
- For more information, please visit: https://www.pratt.edu/academics/continuing-education-and-professional/pro-certificate-programs/sustainable-design/
- On-line self-registration is open.
- The first Foundation course is only for those without any background in design. The remaining courses are still open for registration.
- 11.9 Positive Impact Awards: This event is open to everyone. One Pratt faculty will be honored for their leadership in education around sustainability.
- 10.3 is the deadline for faculty nominations. Faculty and students may nominate faculty. Please send all nominations to email@example.com and include the full name of the faculty, email address, department, and a brief statement on why you believe they deserve the award.
- November TBD 2017