- Jeffry Chen’s announcement (SUN Partners Overview)
- Sustainable United Neighborhoods (SUN) (Attach 1)
- Sustainable Saturday’s events (3/23/19 – 4/22/19) will be hosting at Moore Street Market(Attach 2)
- The organization is looking for participants to either exhibit or take part in panel discussions.
- Contact info: Ricardo Lopez, email@example.com
- The new version of CSDS Logo
- The new version green week poster will distribute through email
- Introduced the space coordinator
- Set up the wireless transmitter for the projector in the Student union
- All presentation slides might combine into one pdf and present on one laptop
- Options for automatic slides or manually click
- Order extra tables and chairs for Student union please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Think about the format of food, table, and chair during the event. (formal arrangement or casual )
- Student union wall display (Site reference see Attach 3/ Attach 4)
- Tony’s – second panel from the left of the West Wall
- Meta’s – 3rd-7th panels on the West Wall
- Jeffrey’s- the last 2 1/2 homisote panels on the right corner facing the screen.
- Julie’s – the two homisote panels from the North/West corner.
- Leonel’s – two homisote 3rd/4th panels from the North/West corner.
- Facing Projection Screen is due WEST
- Each board is 7’H x 4’W from the top of the black baseboard.
- Fill the space in its entirety. No exception!
- 7’H is the bottom of the black projector screen height and we will use it as a datum.
- Typos of the green week poster have been fixed (Attach 5)
- Haven’t assignment one-day event for Thursday 3/21/19
- The format of Pecha Kucha (Attach 6)
- 20 slides/7mins/8 people to present.
- Invite the chair of DSC dept to attend the announcement
- The three Faculties from the INT for the Pecha Kucha are presenting as a group
- Ribbon idea need to be noticed through email (to Chris)
- The option of using Clip Microphone for Pecha Kucha
- LEAP —- Pratt Plastic Pledge online event for the green week
- Info for application:
- Might have Music band (light one)
- YouTube music list for background music
- Budge for Library coordinator
- Poster for pick up and put on
- Time: will announce in meeting minutes (may at the end of this week or during the Spring Break)
- Will start to put on posters after spring break
- New update From Prof. Carl Zimring
- “As a preview of Green Week, the Department of Social Science and Cultural Studies is happy to present CUNY Professor Ashley Dawson discussing the importance of a Green New Deal. Professor Dawson’s talk will take place on Thursday, March 21at noon in ARC E-02on the Brooklyn campus. The talk is open to the public and the Pratt community.”